Thursday, April 23, 2015

Clover Wonder Clips

I love this deer, I didn't  cross stitch the piece.
Do you use your clips?  I didn't use them for awhile, I brought them for when I bind my quilts. The clips are noisy when I move the quilt from the table to the machine but they do come in handy when you run out of pins.

I am working on a project for World of Cross Stitching (WOCS) - it is going to be a phone case or a pouch for whatever you want it to be; they might use it for playing cards.  Yes, people still use them, thank goodness.

So I am happy to report, that I am actually using what I brought (was on sale, can't pass a bargain and I had a coupon). 

I did work in the garden Monday but I was sick with my allergies so I have decided to stay in the house per my DH instructions.  The allergies are no fun with headache, burning eyes, scratchy throat,but lots of hot tea helps and honey. Have a great day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you