Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Women's Hospital/Nurses

I had my surgery (rectrocele) that is all I am going to say.  Thanks to Methodist Women Hospital here in Omaha, NE.  Nurses were fabulous, they said I was a "rock style patient".  The hospital has been busy with 400 births for month of September.  I swear it was like being in a spa - I had a private room
(didn't get the bill yet) and got lots of attention.



My son from Texas came to take care of me, he did lots of cooking while he was up here.


Needed a fan.
Beautiful large bathroom
Lovely art work in the halls, they had me walk the halls in the evening.
Thanks to all the nurses who took care of me, I left them a box of candy.  At home recuperating, can't sit in a chair - lying down and I have read 2 books so far.  Life is good sometimes.

Gisela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you