Thursday, October 23, 2014

Proud of our nurses and doctors.

I am so proud of our medical team at the Nebraska Medical Center. Ashoka Mukpo was released and has no sign of Ebola.  On twitter he thanked the staff and he will be indebted to them always.
Nebraska has great hospitals, I lived in NY and that is the place to be but our hospitals here in Omaha are amazing. The med center has had 2 ebola patients and are doing well.  We have a hospital for women only and I know first hand how amazing the staff is.  The doctors and nurses give so much of themselves.  THANK YOU.

It is not all about corn here in Nebraska.



"The world is a beautiful and tragic place. I saw both sides in the last few weeks. Every breath I take is an opportunity to give thanks and appreciate the blessing of life. I will never forget how fortunate I am." Ashoka Mukpo.  I love this quote and I will read it everyday to remind myself how precious life is.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/news/journalist-feels-fortunate-to-recover-from-ebola/29254982# Ashoka Mukpo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you