Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Enjoy Fall - Winter will be here soon.

I don't know why but I am concerned about winter this year.  I will miss the sun rising early in the morning and I am really not looking forward toward darkness 5pm.  When I was working I couldn't wait to get home from work and put my jammies or sweatpants  on and have a lovely dinner, watch TV, read a book and listen to music.

Last week I went to a beautiful lake near by.

I love putting on my long johns, nice warm coat, scarf, gloves, hat and walk the trail.


I move my sewing machine to the living room so I can enjoy the snow in the backyard.

This is my bucket list for the winter coming.  I know you usually do bucket lists in January. 

1.  Look and enjoy blue skies.
2.  Make soup
3.  Read great books.  Do morning and evening pray
4.  Make bread
5.  I had surgery so I haven't been able to go swimming but I will soon.  The pool is always heated.
6.  Sew my charity quilts
7.  Embroidery - enjoy cross stitching and other projects.
8.  Knitting
9.  I hope to start a block of the month
10.  Hexies, Hexies - really enjoy doing them.
11.  Go to the Lauritzen Gardens conservatory.
12.  Listen to radio - TV gets me depressed in the winter.
13. walking (not a mall walker - unless I really get stir crazy).  

Okay,  do you have any other suggestions.  Remember I am on a strict budget.

 Have a great day and I am going to look at the blue sky today.

Gisela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you