Saturday, April 5, 2014

Knitting - I need to stop for awhile

I admit I am not a great knitter but I enjoy it and I practice, practice, practice. I make scarves and now I am going to do washcloths.


I doubled the thread on the blue and yellow. I don't like my washcloths too big because they stretch.
I just realized that the pattern I used I made an error - the pattern above is not correct, it still didn't come out bad. I am using the blue and yellow for a pot holder.


I have to give credit for the pattern to http://homespunliving.blogspot.com/2007/11/waffle-knit-pattern.html.  This pattern is also under ravelry.   This is how the waffle stitch looks like.

I want to knit some of the beige and red dishcloth.
Have a great weekend.  I am working on a new quilt and it has curves.
Gisela





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you